- A support group in Stilbaai meets at Jagersbosch Gemeenskapsorgsentrum. Sir Corlia Hauptfleisch is the facilitator. There is also a resources centre there.
- There is a support group in Mossel Bay, please contact MV Staden for information on 044 698 1509.
- There is a support group in Knysna, please contact E Schnetler for information on 082 820 8476.
- In partnership with Badisa, in a project headed up by Anna Marie du Preez of Beaufort West, we are extending our reach into Merweville, Murraysburg and Prince Albert.
- Please contact us to discuss your dementia-care training needs.
- Mossel Bay: Huis Elsje is a home offering specialised dementia care.
- Knysna: Brenton Hill Care Home – Brenton on Sea – is a home offering specialised dementia care – 044 381 0107.
- There are resources centres, where you can get information about dementia, at Santos Haven Retirement Village in Mossel Bay, at Age-in-Action in George, at Huis J J Watson, also in George, at the FAMSA offices in Plettenberg Bay and Knysna, and at Badisa Ouer Persone in Beaufort West.
- Plettenberg Bay – PEACE OF PLETT is a home specialised in dementia care. Manager: S. Braun 082 321 7912
Jennifer Howorth 044 533 0132 firstname.lastname@example.org