For any information regarding resources such as doctors, support groups, home care, homes, day care, respite care etc in the Western Cape please contact Jill Robson at the WC office on 021 979 2724 or email@example.com
- Current Trials: Click on Western Cape Trials for more information.
- Resources – please contact Jill Robson at the WC office on 021 979 2724 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on dementia care homes, doctors with an interest in dementia, day care, respite care, support groups and home care lists as well as advice sheets and family counselling.
- Visit our resource centres to pick up information or get advice about Alzheimer’s disease:
- Table View at 5 Study St, Table View (information only)
- Paarl – contact Hester Visage Tel: 082 789 4876
If you would like to get involved as a volunteer, talk to Jill Robson on 021-979 2724 or email: email@example.com
Homes without waiting lists
Panorama Palms – has vacancies in their frail and dementia care units. Contact Annamarie Heydenrych on 0219306035 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing.
The Cape Peninsular Organisation for the aged – CPOA. They administer several homes throughout the Cape and can also offer respite care. For info on which homes have vacancies please phone the head office on 021 686 7830 or visit www.cpoa.co.za
Brenthurst Residence Tel 021 762 3935 email – email@example.com Matron – Lizann Painter
Please contact Jill Robson for info on support groups and services. Phone 021 979 2724 or email firstname.lastname@example.org