For any information regarding resources such as doctors, support groups, home care, homes, day care, respite care etc in the Western Cape please contact Jill Robson at the WC office on 021 979 2724 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Current Trials: Click on Western Cape Trials for more information.
- Resources – please contact the WC office on 021 979 2724 or email email@example.com or Hester Visagie on 082 789 4876 for more information on dementia care homes, doctors with an interest in dementia, day care, respite care, support groups and home care lists as well as advice sheets and family counselling.
- Visit our resource centres to pick up information or get advice about Alzheimer’s disease:
- Table View at 5 Study St, Table View (information only)
- Paarl – contact Hester Visage Tel: 082 789 4876
If you would like to get involved as a volunteer, talk to Jill Robson on 021-979 2724 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Homes without waiting lists
Panorama Palms – has vacancies in their frail and dementia care units. Contact Annamarie Heydenrych on 0219306035 or email email@example.com for pricing.
The Cape Peninsular Organisation for the aged – CPOA. They administer several homes throughout the Cape and can also offer respite care. For info on which homes have vacancies please phone the head office on 021 686 7830 or visit www.cpoa.co.za.
Please contact Jill Robson for info on support groups and services. Phone 021 979 2724 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Read our newsletters
Since its registration as a company in October 2016, Alzheimer’s SA NPC took its first brave steps as a young company in the unknown corporate world. Loyal volunteers, colleagues, partners and friends attended a function to launch the new company in February 2017 in Johannesburg. Read More
The global dementia crisis is increasing in severity, with it set to become a trillion- dollar disease by next year. Alzheimer’s Disease International (ADI) is calling on world governments and individuals to support initiatives for greater awareness. Read More